When you register with us, we ask you to provide some details such as your name and email address. We keep these details so that we can contact you about things relating to St George Park and your membership of the Friends of St George Park Group.
Your email address is never automatically displayed on public web pages. If you add content to the site that you have joined (for example by posting on a discussion forum or commenting on a blog) then your name will be displayed next to your contribution. You can create a screen name, which will be displayed instead if you prefer.
All personal information collected from you is stored in accordance with the latest Data Protection legislation. If you believe that your details are being misused by this site, you should contact Voice.
Our Privacy Promise
- To keep your data safe and private.
- Not to sell your data.
- To give you ways to manage and review your choices and email communications at any time.
- To only use your data for its intended purpose.
- To erase your data upon request.
The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It.
Your registration with this site creates the lawful basis for us to process your data. The purpose for processing your data is specified during registration, and when you join the website.
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of the site
Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, including your name, address, and e-mail address;
- Voice Websites' Usage, Viewing, and other Technical Information about your use of the website.
We collect information when you give it to us when you register with, log in to, and use our website.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing you with the best user experience possible;
- Providing the services you use, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicating with you regarding service updates and evebnts;
- Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you;
- Addressing network integrity and security issues;
- Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities, violations of Terms of Service, or Acceptable Use Policies.
Online Activity Tracking
This is subject to the Voice Privacy conditions.
We use Mailchimp to store our membership information and if you join, your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy policies here.
Information SharingThis is subject to the Voice Privacy conditions.
We may provide Personal Information to third parties for purposes such as:
- Complying with court orders and other legal processes;
- To assist with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft;
- Enforcing our agreements and property rights.
Anonymous & Aggregated Information
- We obtain aggregate data by combining anonymous data that meet certain criteria into groups.
- We may share aggregated or anonymous information in various formats with trusted groups to support the aims of Friends of St George, and may work with those entities to do research and provide products and services.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not share your Personal Information with anyone for any purpose without your explicit permission.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a user, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- See also the Voice Privacy conditions.
Links to/from Other Web Sites
Access To Information & Customer Service
The GDPR gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. If you want us to send you details that it holds about you please write to Cambridge Open Systems, attention: Data Protection Officer at Synegis House, 21 Crockhamwell Road, Woodley RG5 3LE, UK.
Cambridge Open Systems is a trading name of BetterPoints Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No: 7356214. Registered address: The Courtyard, Shoreham Road, Upper Beeding, Steyning, West Sussex, BN44 3TN
Last Updated: 27 April 2019