How Can You Get Involved?
If you care and want to get involved, please join the group.
1. Consider: The park needs some signs or posters about:
- Leaving breeding birds and animals alone
- Contact details of wildlife rescue organisations for injured animals or birds.
- What is good (and bad) food to give the waterfowl
Is there a risk this could lead to malicious people hurting the birds etc on purpose ?
2. Consider: Add some generic pics of healthy wildlife going about their lives!!
3. Consider: should we support this with t-shirts? handouts? education?
4. Define our policy with input from people or organisations with expertise.
5. Create a plan that implements the policy.
<to be agreed>
<To be agreed>
Information & Links
- Web: Secret World Wildlife Rescue, phone 01278 783250, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: Wildlife and Badgercare, phone: 07954 036687
- Web: Avon Wildlife Trust, phone: 0117 9177270
- Why bread is bad for ducks poster (pdf)
- Emergency contact details for wildlife casualties. (pdf)